It is quite a common phenomenon to be confused over which is the southwire gfci receptacle tester to buy. This dilemma arises due to the existence of various types of southwire gfci receptacle testers that are present in the market. To reduce your conundrum, we have prepared a comprehensive guide of how you may pick the best southwire gfci receptacle testers available in the market.
Our Recommended 10 Best southwire gfci receptacle tester in 2021
- Push button gfci test: allows you to quickly test that the gfci trip function is working
- Fast & accurate: southwire’s 120 volt ac gfci tester is the ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators who need to check the wiring of outlets in kitchens, bathrooms and offices
- 2-Sided legend: only from southwire! Accurately read test results with the tester facing right-side up or even upside down (depending on the outlet’s ground location) with brightly colored indicator lights and the 2-sided fault legend
- 7 tests in one: open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot and ground reversed, hot and neutral reversed, correctly wired, and gfci
- Small yet durable: its small size won’t take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag. Durable housing with reinforced pins will withstand up to a 6-foot drop
- ULTIMATE ELECTRICIAN CLAMP METER KIT includes 21005N 200A CAT III clamp meter, test leads, 2 AAA batteries, 60040S AC line splitter, 40022S GFCI receptacle tester, and instruction manual
- SAVE ENERGY & SEE WHAT APPLIANCES USE THE MOST - Plug the 60040S AC line splitter into an AC outlet. Plug the appliance into the AC line splitter. Use the clamp meter to measure how much current the appliance is using
- 200A AC CLAMP METER reads AC current plus both AC and DC voltage, Continuity, Resistance, and measures diodes. With 6 functions, it is the perfect meter for the around-the-house electrician
- OUTLET TESTER WITH GFCI TEST plugs into any 120V outlet and the LED lights identifies common wiring errors. Press the GFCI test button to test GFCI circuits in kitchens and bathrooms
- SMALL & COMPACT size doesn’t take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag. The ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators.
- Detects the most common wiring faults in standard, AFCI, and GFCI electrical outlets
- Test AFCI devices by simulating arc fault conditions
- Test GFCI devices by simulating ground fault conditions
- Capable of detecting a dual-open wiring fault with simultaneous open neutral and open ground wires (patent pending technology)
- Tester delivers clear visual indication of the wiring condition at the electrical outlet
- GFCI RECEPTACLE TESTER FEATURES LARGE LCD READOUT. View results instantly without the need to look at a chart to understand results. In addition to a clear LCD readout, bright green and red LEDs illuminate to show correct or faulty wiring
- TEST TRIP TIME OF GFCI IN SECONDS. Find out if the trip breaker is functioning and how long it takes to trip
- DETECT AND IDENTIFY COMMON WIRING FAULTS. Conditions are Wired Correctly, Open Ground, Open Neutral, Open Hot, Dual Open (Neutral & Ground), Reversed Hot/Ground, and Reversed Hot/Neutral. The Dual Open condition is patent pending
- AUTO-HOLD FUNCTION IS CONVENIENT FOR HARD-TO-REACH OUTLETS. Simply remove tester to view the reading
- SAFE AND DURABLE TESTER FOR INSPECTIONS IN NORTH AMERICAN 120V OUTLETS. CAT II 135V safety rating and 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- GFCI Outlet - Constructed with premium high-impact resistant thermoplastic materials and rational structure design, ensures superior strength and durability. it a single gang GFCI electrical box that supports a standard duplex, grounded receptacle; Safe electrical GFCI outlet tester with TEST and RESET buttons and LED Indicator is designed to meet local and national electrical codes.
- Safty - The ANKO GFCI USB Outlet meets UL-Listed YGB-095WR, 20 Amp, 125 Volt, 60HZ. Tamper Resistant Receptacle prevents young children from inserting unwanted objects into the outlets. For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault, provides continuous ground fault protection.
- Weather Resistant - Constructed with advanced UV stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, temperature, and UV resistance, preventing discoloration and aging, ideal for outdoor & indoor use. Ground fault circuit interrupter GFCI outlets are required in kitchens and bathrooms and within 25 feet of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment to prevent electrical shock in areas subject to moisture.
- Self Test - Two Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status. If the indicator (LED) glows green, you have installed the GFCI receptacle correctly and it is working properly. The GFCI outlet automatically conducts a Self-Test(the red light will blink once) every 40 seconds to ensure the GFCI is continually working. When the GFCI receptacle reaches the end of its' life the red indicator will turn on, it reminds you to replace the outlet in time.
- Easy Installation - The GFCI receptacle can be easily installed in the electric box as little as 10 minutes by following our detailed instructions. Unbreakable polycarbonate decorator wall plates, screws and complete installation instructions included.
- GFCI Receptacle Tester features a large backlit LCD readout of voltage, and clear indication of wiring conditions
- LCD readout shows the time required to trip a GFCI device
- Patent pending detection of Open Neutral / Open Ground wiring fault
- For use on 3-wire, North American 120V electrical outlets only
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range detects from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Operating temp: 32-Degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit (0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
- QUICK AND EASY CIRCUIT IDENTIFICATION: No more guessing when locating the correct circuit breaker supplying power to AC outlet or lighting fixture. Positively identifies circuit breakers and fuses without service interruption.
- AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT IDENTIFIER: Proper wiring is crucial to ensure safety and performance of branch circuits. From a safety perspective, shock hazards and fires are mainly due to poor installation or failure of protective devices, such as GFCIs.
- RECEIVER AUTO POWER OFF: Receiver automatically shuts down if not used for 10min. Low battery detection ensures device is always charged and ready to use. If the battery voltage is below 7.3 volts, receiver beeps 3 times and turns off.
- IDEAL QUALITY: Family-owned, professionally run company with a long history of building relationships, providing top customer service and setting industry standards. We’ve been committed to the craft and its craftsmen for over 100 years.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Digital Receiver & GFCI Circuit Tester. Non-contact voltage sensor from 80-300VAC automatically and quickly finds correct breaker. Transmitter works on 120VAC circuits. Tests GFCIs. Verifies wiring configuration.
- 15A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) outlet receptacle for indoor use, suitable for homes, offices, hospitals, schools.
- The ETL certification stamp is a sign of a better quality product. This product has gone through many test procedures before getting its approval which makes it the safest GFCI. Test and reset buttons with LED indicator to test the functionality of GFCI.
- TAMPER RESISTANT shutters protect children from electrocution by preventing objects from being inserted into the slots of the outlets
- Back and side wired for easy installation. Decorative wall plates and screws included.
- 3 year warranty. ETL certified.
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- TESTING CAPABILITY: Standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Frequency (Hertz) 60Hz (GFI6302)
- GFCI FUNCTION: Tests GFI Outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets (multiple outlets in kitchen or bath)
- RATED: 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush, CAT Rating III 300V, C-UL US, CE-Marking and recognized by Occupational Safety Hazards Association (OSHA) as an National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). 10 ft Drop and 250 lb Crush
Best Recommendations and Buying Guide for your southwire gfci receptacle tester
Before you venture out to purchase your preferred southwire gfci receptacle tester, take into consideration some factors. These factors will ultimately help you decide which southwire gfci receptacle tester is the right fit for your requirements.
Use the internet to do your research about all the available southwire gfci receptacle testers in the market. This is helpful for both online and retail/ in-person purchases. If you are buying from an online marketplace, try to ascertain the most trustworthy online store. Usually, the online shops that have the highest following of masses are the best ones.
These shops not only provide reliable products but also give the buyers a lot of diversified products to choose from. Search for the different types of southwire gfci receptacle tester available in the online store and find ones to choose from.
Read the reviews of people on the online pages to understand the detailed and nuanced pros and cons that entail this particular southwire gfci receptacle tester. You can also understand through other people’s reviews whether a particular southwire gfci receptacle tester fits your needs.
Assessing products online before buying the desired products from retail shops is also a very common phenomenon.
While doing the crucial research on the southwire gfci receptacle testers available in the market, you might ask yourself a few questions that will help you reach your decision:
- Are southwire gfci receptacle testers worth buying?
- What are the various pros and cons that come with purchasing southwire gfci receptacle tester?
- In order to buy the most efficient southwire gfci receptacle tester at the optimum price, what are some of the things you might have to think about?
- What are some of the southwire gfci receptacle tester brands which are available in today’s market? What is coming in the future?
- Is enough information on what you want accessible?
- Why should I own a or many southwire gfci receptacle testers, even if the quality might not be sharpest?
Other Advantages of Buying southwire gfci receptacle tester from Online Marketplaces
Apart from some of the advantages stated before, there are certain other advantages that can be attributed to online stores:
There are a lot of promotional prices and discounts on online stores. In fact, there are more promos on online shops than there are in retail shops. As these stores work simultaneously with multiple dealers at a time, a customer is able to avail a certain product at the best possible price.
Online marketplaces have evolved a lot since the inception of the millennium. They have become a huge source of cash flow for a lot of important people in the world.
This seismic growth of the industry is down to the reliability and trustworthiness codes that online markets follow. As a result, consumers can almost guarantee that they will get the right products at the right time and price.
There is rigidity in the items that can be sold in online shops. There is a lot of diversity and nuanced markets that help consumers find what they are looking for.
Sometimes, one might even come across something that they did not know about beforehand. The availability of alternative products is focal in ensuring the dominance of online stores.
How to Make Sure You Choose the Right southwire gfci receptacle tester
If you are an early or new user, it might be difficult for you to find the proper southwire gfci receptacle tester. You might be unaware of certain facets of the southwire gfci receptacle tester that you might have been thinking about. But we are here to help you out with that! The recommendations below might be helpful in your chase:
Everyone has a budget, and they want to make purchases that fit their respective budgets. To make sure you get the best deal, surf as many markets as possible to know about the difference in prices.
This will help you get an overall idea of the status of the market. Fix your price range in accordance with your knowledge.
In the southwire gfci receptacle tester industry, brand loyalty is very high. So consumers usually choose the brand that they have been longest associated with. Popular brands guarantee reliability.
Otherwise, the masses would not have purchased products from popular brands. Different brands have different attributes. Choose a brand whose traits you are most comfortable with.
Different brands have different visual characteristics. This also causes people to choose different products.
If you are a novice user, try consulting with active users of southwire gfci receptacle tester. They will be able to give you practical knowledge that they have gained through usage. Sometimes you can elicit information from people that you cannot find in mainstream media – it can either be good or bad information about the product.
User reviews often become very pivotal in making people decide which brand of southwire gfci receptacle tester they ought to buy. They might end up having the final say in the purchase decision.
It is imperative that before buying, you can understand the functionality of your southwire gfci receptacle tester. Granted that a lot of knowledge about the product is learned through usage and experience. As there are different types, try to choose the one that parallels your requirements the most.
In The End
We can only tell you so much about buying your new best southwire gfci receptacle tester. But we are confident that if you follow the recommendations that we have given here, you will find something that caters to your needs the best.
Best of luck with your new purchase!