We understand how much of a hassle it can be to go through thousands of reviews when you have too many options. So, leave all your worries, check out this ultimate guide, and make a hassle-free purchase decision.
10 Best component upscaler Reviews in 2021
- Converts component and analog audio signals into HDMI signal. The resolution of HDMI output is the same with component input.
- This converter is used to connect YPbPr component source device(such as DVD, PSP, Xbox 360, PS2, Nintendo NGC ect) to HDMI display(such as HDTV, monitor, projector, ect).
- Maximum input resolution supports 1920x1080P. Note: does not support 4k.
- Audio Output Support uncompressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital(including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD).
- Easy installation & operation, no software needed. Plug and play.
- HDMI Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler: The world’s first plug-and-play graphics card that boosts your game console’s graphics in real-time to give clean, sharp images. It finely redraws each pixel making them look vivid again with virtually zero lag!
- 4k No Lag Enhancer: It works with Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, PlayStation, GameCube, PS2, Wii, DreamCast, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, & many more. Seasoned gamers enjoy classic video games even more with this gaming console upgrade!
- Video Game Accessory: Insert the mClassic into the HDMI port on your game console, dock, Roku/Apple TV & connect the other end to the TV or monitor with an HDMI cable, that’s it! The mClassic, Micro-USB cable & HDMI extension cable included in the pack.
- Console Graphic Booster: It analyzes each pixel in its immediate context as well as its global context to determine the most suitable modifications for each pixel, a technology Marseille Inc. has patented & labeled Contextual Processing.
- Scaling On/Off: The mClassic video game enhancer offers an amazing improvement to images, but in the event you decide to disable the features, there's no need to disconnect it from anything! You can just switch it off using the external sliding switch!
- Get the best analog video & audio out of your PS2 or PS3 using this high-quality fully shielded cable
- HD Retrovision cables are properly engineered and constructed; don't settle for cheap unshielded cables which result in poor video quality and audio interference issues
- Supports all available PS2 & PS3 YPbPr video resolutions up to and including 1080p (see product description below)
- Full coverage 360° shielding prevents audio and video crosstalk (click on photos for more details)
- Proper 75Ω (75 ohm) coaxial cable impedance for optimal video quality (click on photos for more details)
- Compatible with Playstation 2 and Playstation 3
- Analog AV Multi Out Port to component inputs on NTSC-compatible TVs
- Supports 2-channel stereo audio
- Clear, sharp graphics and text; supports Progressive Scan
- Audio Video cable displays crystal clear picture on your TV for all of your video game needs
- DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT DOES AND HOW IT WORKS
- Needs a suitable RGB high quality SCART cable to work. Will only work with RGB inputs
- Will NOT work with an Nintendo N64, Non-RGB modded Nintendo NES, or a NTSC Gamecube as these are both S-Video and NOT RGB
- Works on all other retro consoles from Spectrum, Amiga, SNES, Gamecube (PAL), Saturn, Megadrive to PlayStation and more
- 12 Months Support, Repair or Replace Warranty with KAICO. Adjust scanlines, upscale image, tweak output HDMI settings and adjust frame rates. Kaico Edition includes Remote, Instructions, Power Supply and Multi-Country Plug.
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
- Low power, No power adapter
- Support NTSC and PAL two standard TV formats output
- Compatible HDMI1.3
- Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output
- Please ensure you know what is the product using for and how does it work . If there is any question please ask first before you place the order. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT DOES AND HOW IT WORKS
- Please refer to item descriptions for specification details. The remote control needs 2 AAA batteries (NOT incl.)
- It requires a suitable RGB high-quality SCART cable to work which is not included. The device will only work with RGB inputs. NOT work with converted/split cable connection.. JP21 adapter is required for JP21 RGB Cables.it cable connection.
- Works on all other retro consoles from Spectrum, Amiga, SNES, Gamecube (PAL), Saturn, Mega Drive to PlayStation and more. Will NOT work with Nintendo N64, Non-RGB modded Nintendo NES, or a NTSC Gamecube as these are both S-Video and NOT RGB.
- Package Incl.: 1 x Open Source Scan Converter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x Power Supply (US Plug), 1 x User Manual
- Dual digital audio outputs. Simultaneous digital audio outputs in coax S/PDIF and optical audio output for hookup with audio receiver or speakers for better sonic performance if needed. The RCA L/R audio coming from the RCA A/V or HD component video input source or the digital audio from the HDMI input source will be encoded into HDMI and optical/coax output at the same time. IR remote has individual video input buttons so users can change video input from one to another directly.
- Converting all HDMI videos to 1080p HDMI at 50Hz. Converting composite RCA video audio to 1080p HDMI. Converting component YPbPr video audio to 1080p HDMI. Converting VGA video audio to HDMI at 1080p/50Hz.
- Powerful video noise reduction technology is incorporated to minimize noise and artifacts on the images. HDMI 1.4/1.3, HDCP 1.1, and DVI 1.0 compliant receiver. Supports HDMI 1.4 with 3D color. Individual input LED indicators. The selected video input channel will be illuminated via the LED indicator on the front panel.
- Supports total of 8 SD/HD type inputs including 3 HDMI, 1 VGA input, 2 component YPbPr input and 2 RCA A/V inputs. Any composite RCA video, component YPbPr video, VGA or HDMI video feeds will be up converted to 1080p at 50Hz by this device for large screen presentation.
- Advanced all-in-1 HDMI video converter switcher with composite RCA, S-Video, VGA, Component YPbPr and HDMI Inputs. Control 8 analog/digital video devices together without constantly swapping audio video cable connection. HDMI output resolution is fixed at 1080p at 50Hz. Advanced 10-bit processor for sharp digital images with vivid color depth during A/D conversion.
- S-Terminal/Composite to 4K HDMI Adapter
- Up to 4K x 2K @ 60Hz conversion output | Good for upscaling your analog display to high resolution digital display
- Plug and Play Design (No drivers needed)
- [Please send a message directly to our store to assist you if you are encountering any difficulty with using this item. Our team is always here happy to assist you.]
- This Component to HDMI converter is used to connect component source devices(such as DVD, PSP, PS2, ect) to HDMI displays(such as HDTV, monitor, projector, ect). Please make sure your signal device has Component output.
- With the built-in scaler engine, this RGB to HDMI converter can solve many compatibility issues on some devices. Such as: 1. No video; 2. Black & white pictures; 3. Distorted image; 4. Image cuts in and out; 5. On some DVDs, it shows the DVD menu, but once the movie starts playing, no signal on TVs...ect.
- This YPbPr to HDMI converter supports multiple HDMI resolutions output: 800 x 600@60Hz, 1024 x 768@60Hz, 1280 x 1024@60Hz, 720P@60Hz, 1080P@60Hz. You can select the output resolutions by pressing the switch button on the converter.
- Component in HDMI out, easy installation & operation, no software needed.
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the component upscaler
As you already know, research is essential before making any purchase. So, there are some factors you should consider before starting your research. This is important so that you can make your entire buying process as hassle-free as possible.
Remember, your time has as much value as your money. So, there are a few things you should determine which will affect your research as well.
There are a few questions you should ask yourself to determine your course of research on the component upscaler:
- Is this component upscaler serving the purpose of purchase? What are your expectations from the product?
- What functions must the component upscaler have? Are there any specific functions that you are seeking in the product?
- Is there a specific budget, or is the budget flexible?
- Will the component upscaler require maintenance and upkeep costs?
- Are you looking to buy the component upscaler online or offline? What will be the best places to purchase the product?
- Where will you seek reliable information on the component upscaler?
Having multiple options from various brands can get confusing, so ask yourself these questions to narrow down your research.
Once you determine your expectations from the component upscaler and your price range, you decide which ones you must research. The research will help you determine the pros and cons. But before that, where will you get the reliable information to conduct your research?
Sources for Research
It’s 2021, and your best sources for information and research can be found online. Google component upscaler and you will find the best selling online marketplaces available. Visit any or each of them to learn about the specifications and prices given on your component upscaler.
You will be able to find the best deals out of all the options. You can also watch some YouTube videos on the product to see for yourself the functionality of the component upscaler.
Advantages of Buying Products from Online Sites
Online sites provide a variety of benefits that make your selection and buying process easier. Here are some of the advantages of buying products from online sites:
Reliable online sites give you the benefit of comparing prices and finding the best deals. Platforms like Amazon.com work with manufacturers directly to provide better deals. And the coupons and occasional discounts add to it.
There are no intermediaries in between to make the buying process easy. And the best part? No trouble of going to the shop.
Renowned online sites like Newegg, Amazon, Walmart have branches all over the country. Their transaction and delivery policies are reliable compared to other e-commerce platforms.
More Variety – the best part about online shopping platforms. These sites give you access to a vast variety of options to choose from.
Suppose you go to Amazon.com. Search component upscaler and up comes options of the product in different prices, brands, and specs. You get to browse these options from the comfort of your home and save time.
You can choose the one that fits your need from your preferred seller. Yes, online platforms even give you the option to choose your seller.
These online sites have numerous customer reviews of the products shown. So, you know which product is authentic and which seller is authorized. And for these facilities provided, they are trustworthy and credible.
Other additional benefits of shopping from online sites would be the facility of easy return and record of the purchase. Online sites are constantly making changes to make shopping easy and hassle-free from the comfort of our homes.
How to Select the component upscaler
Making your final decision can pose to be a challenge. But worry not. We have a few suggestions to make your selection process easier.
Before that, we would recommend you opt for sites like Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, and Best Buy for your purchase.
So the factors you should consider while selecting your component upscaler would be:
Hop on to any of these sites and search the options you have shortlisted. Then compare the prices and look for discounts. Don’t forget to factor in shipping charges as well.
Once you get the best favorable deal, you can opt for the component upscalerto match your need.
Price and brand are somewhat interrelated. Usually, high-end brands charge more. But higher price does not mean a better choice.
So, opt for the brand that meets your need the best.
Factor in the functionality of the product as it is very crucial. Check if the specs meet your need. Consider buying the one that will last in the longer run.
Understand the component upscaler specs and functionality to determine its use for you.
As we mentioned before, online sites usually have a review section. This section is filled with customer feedbacks and even pictures of the product.
Browsing through these reviews is the smartest thing to do. These reviews allow you to comprehend how the product will work for you. You can even determine the pros and cons of these reviews.
Check the rating on the website to learn if the seller is delivering the component upscaler as expected by the other buyers.
All these factors will contribute to choosing your best component upscaler that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently.
And that is all for the ultimate guide to buying the component upscaler. We hope you can make your purchase confidently. Happy Shopping!