- TECH TIPS: Here is an overview of how some of the technology your child is using works, such as Classlink, Canvas, and Zoom: TECH TIPS
- TECH AGREEMENT: Click here for a link to our Normal Park Technology Agreement: TechAgrmt
- TECH HOTLINE: The district has launched a Tech Hotline for families that need assistance with technology. The hotline will be open Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Callers can leave a message outside o fthose hours that will be returned by a staff member. The Tech Hotline number is (423) 493-0350.
- INSURANCE: Insurance for your Chromebook is not required but it is highly recommended. For more information on insurance, click on the link below.
DEVICE DAMAGED/ NOT WORKING: If your Chromebook is not functioning correctly or is damaged please complete the following Google Form for help troubleshooting or a Loaner device. There are desktops in each classroom to be used while waiting on a Loaner device. Chromebook Repair Request
- REPLACEMENT PARTS: Need a replacement charger or stylus for your Chromebook? Click on the file below to find out more.