Supply Lists for 2020-2021
All 4-8th grade art students need a 100 page, 8.5 x 11” sketchbook. Optional and very helpful, 8 or 16 set of watercolor paints. We will also use colored & regular pencils.
We ask that you send all individual supplies with your child on their first day of school. However, if you would like to drop off classroom specific supplies such as paper, tissues, etc. which your classroom teacher is asking for, you may drop those items off in the car rider line (LS: off Garnett St. & US: Loop on the side of the building) in the grade labeled bin on Friday, August 7th from 9:00-2:00. Please be sure that you label the supplies with your child's teacher's name.
Masks or Face Coverings: Every child attending in person must have a mask. 3rd-8th must wear masks at all times while on school campus unless otherwise noted by their teacher or when they are outside. Students in grades PK-2nd must wear a mask upon arrival and anytime they are not in their classrooms.
Masks of Face coverings must adhere to the following guidelines:
Face coverings must:
- Cover the mouth and nose and be secured to the head with ties or straps
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Allow breathing without restriction
Must have multiple layers of fabric – so, if you choose to wear a “gator” or “buff” it must be doubled up or have more than one layer of fabric
Face Coverings must NOT:
- Depict, advertise or advocate the use of alcohol, tobacco, or other controlled substances.
- Use or depict hate speech targeting groups based on race, ethnicity, gender sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation or any other protected groups.
- Be perceived as gang identifiers - this may include the use of bandanas.