Welcome Parents and Athletes!
Normal Park has partnered with Dragonfly to automate the process for the management and collection of health forms required for athletic participation. All TSSAA physical forms must be uploaded to your Dragonfly Profile. Do not turn physical forms in to the office or to the coaches. (Note: forms must be uploaded as a digital file either as a PDF from your computer, or as a picture taken from your phone.)
- For instructions on setting up a Dragonfly Profile account, see below.
- For TSSAA Physical forms, click on the attachment below.
How to set up a Dragonfly account:
- Go to www.dragonflymax.com
- Scroll down to "Get Started Now" red button
- Enter the parent name and email
- It will send you an email verification code
- Accept the terms of service by scrolling to the bottom
- Choose "Parent" icon when asked what you do at your school.
- Pick Tennessee
- Type in Normal Park
- Add a child and follow the instructions
- Choose your sport
- On the next page you will see your child's name with a link underneath to "View Details"
- Scroll down to the section titled "Things to do for Normal Park" and click on "Get Started"
- There are 6 items that must be completed.