Elementary U12 Boys Lightning Lacrosse Teams will be managed by Trykidz of Chattanooga along with Chatt Lax. More information and registration coming soon. https://www.trykidz.com/home
Elementary U12 Girls Lightning Lacrosse Teams (2nd- 5th Grade)
12 U GIRLS' LACROSSE REGISTRATION OPEN 2nd THROUGH 5th GRADE! Registration (2 parts)
1. Register online at: https://www.trykidz.com/sites/TryKidz/current-programs Girls Registration Code: TKGIRLSLAX
Cost: $90.00 to register at TryKidz and
2. $60.00 to LAC for NP and Bright girls to be collected at first practice $ is for refs, lacrosse balls, and Coaches (player needs US Lacrosse membership $30.00 and this IS included in TryKidz registration, if already have one must be valid thru May 2020 and there is an option to reduce that from TryKidz cost)
TryKidz Registration Info: Your child needs to be registered with TryKidz and have a valid (current) US Lacrosse Membership number prior to attending practice. There is a drop down menu to select your school as your team when you register with TryKidz. Please ensure you do this, to make sure we get enough pinnies.
- Games will be held on Thursdays at the North River YMCA again this year, starting March 12.
- Practice will be on Tuesdays from 3:45 pm to 5:00pm at the North River YMCA
- Sunday practice at Bright school will go from 2-4pm every Sunday, starting February 23rd. Sunday practices are the “all teams” practices with multiple coaches. No restrooms.
- Each player will be required to have her own girl's lacrosse stick, lacrosse goggles and mouthguard. (Girls & boys lacrosse sticks are different!)
- We need players to register as soon as possible so we can get an accurate count. Registration should be completed by Feb. 21st
-Contact info Jacki Presnick 404*583*2872 firstname.lastname@example.org and Julie Hammond 423*593*5451 email@example.com
Reminder of Clinic
THIS Wednesday the 12th at 3:45-5:00 @ Bright School Turf. Will post on Lightning Lacrosse and Lightning Athletics pages if have to reschedule but are hoping to squeeze in! Feel free to contact me on Wednesday as well.
Remember Lacrosse season is rainy season!
U12 Girls Contact
Jacki Presnick at (404) 583-2872 firstname.lastname@example.org