Important Information for Virtual Learning
I want to start by saying thank you all for being so supportive and encouraging during this tough time. If I am being honest, this transition has been a huge learning curve for everyone involved. We miss all of our students so much and are still learning how to meet all of their needs over the computer. I want you to know that we are working diligently to keep you updated on how this transition will work for Pre-K. For now, we have decided to send our the weekly lesson plan out to everyone on Bloomz on Monday morning. It will also be on the website under the Pre-K page. We are using this page in hopes that you will be able to find everything you need in one place.
This week we are going to keep things mostly the same. On Thursday, we will have an optional zoom call available for students to show off their writer's workshop picture from the read aloud on the lesson plans. Please check Bloomz for sign up times and meeting IDs. Happy Monday! We got this!
- Create a Zoom account. You can download the app or visit zoom.us to do this. See Bloomz post for more info about this or watch this informational video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7xXZxRDFUU&disable_polymer=true
- Sign up for a Zoom meeting time just like we did for conferences!
- Check Bloomz daily! This is where you’re going to find all the information you need to navigate this coming week. I know it can be overwhelming to check it everyday so I highly suggest turning on notifications for this app during this time we are out of school!
- Pace yourselves! If you find that what we’ve asked of your child is not enough for him/her or it’s too much-please don’t hesitate to reach out to their teacher!
- Save your child's work to show in the zoom meeting on Thursday!
- Send updates of your child and his/her work to their teacher through bloomz and email by Thursday morning at 10:00 AM!