If you are zoned for Normal Park and have a rising Kindergarten student for the 2021-2022 school year, please contact Amy Bevis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.498.6880 to add your child to our list.
There are two ways to gain admissions into Normal Park:
1. Live in the school zone. (Note: Your primary residence must be in the school zone. You must physically live in the school zone.)
- Two current proofs of residence (electric bill, phone bill, lease, etc.) are required, plus a lease or proof of home ownership.
- If moving from one Hamilton County School to Normal Park, cut offs from the previous address must be shown as well.
- If you move out of the school zone, your child must attend the new zoned school.
- In cases of two households, residency is determined by the primary custodial parent. Custody papers must be provided.
Zone Finder: Click here to find out if you live in the Normal Park school zone: ZONING
2. Apply through the lottery
- Applications are on-line at www.hcde.org under the Parents & Students section between November and January of each school year.
- Applications are due by January 31.
- Contact the magnet office at (423) 498-6736 for more information.
- Siblings of current students are given priority in the lottery, but the parent must fill out an application. If an application is not completed on time, the sibling has no chance of being accepted.